Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 25 of 2010

I returned from my New Years trip to the Oregon Coast yesterday somewhat confused. How could it possibly be 2011? I swear I wrote a check in November and thought it was still 2008. The time has certainly flown by. I have now been a full time employee for Meridian for almost three years. Almost four years since I started as a part time-temporary employee. In that time I have killed two laptops, raised 8 spider plant babies and 7 coffee plants, done field work in seven different regions in Washington state, worn lots of different "hats", and broken countless pieces of field equipment and things around the office. And still they keep me around. What a great bunch of people.

This morning I downloaded my pictures from my trip onto my computer.  There were so many beautiful shots, mostly due to the heavenly lighting at sunset on the beach.


It got me thinking about all of the pictures I took during 2010. I love so many of them, for so many different reasons.  Whether they were beautiful photos, funny photos, or they just remind me of something good, I created a collage of my top 25.



Happy 2011 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment