Monday, January 17, 2011

Number Correction

Just found a couple of skeins I had doubled in my stash, so my numbers get to decrease a bit. And I finished my Ruffles scarf on Friday, so my numbers will decrease even more when I get a picture taken of that. Started a felted box yesterday during the Seahawks game. The game was so sad I had to stop watching about halfway through, so I only made 2/3 of the box. I think this will be a quick and easy way to eat up some of my stash. Looking forward to completing a couple more of those as soon as I have time. Which at this point looks like March. Somehow my January and February just got booked.

Updated totals:

Total Yards: 17,084.8
Total Grams: 10,921.2
Number of Skeins: 127.1
FO: 0 (1 without picture or removed from totals)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crapoly that's a lot of yarn. I'm envious. But today I did check out a few knitting books at the library. Let's hope they help me!

    ReplyDelete