Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Arthritis Prevention

When you're popping three Advil before bed every night because you've been knitting for three hours, it's time to take a break.

When your yarn rubs you raw and cuts into your finger and you take a break only to put a bandaid on it, you have a problem.

I took a week long knitting hiatus to allow my fingers and brain to recuperate from December. It was a much needed break and left me with hours of time to let out my competitive urges. Won a couple games of cribbage, spent hours staring at the Settlers of Catan board, and even worked my "Nintendo thumb" on the Wii playing Super Mario (it's not my fault you bounced off my head and off the cliff?).

Now my fingers are back to their nimble selves and ready to get working! There are some sheep out there that are just dying to get rid of their winter coats...

No comments:

Post a Comment