Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Overwhelmed by Oscar

Nothing new to report. No time to knit. I keep telling myself if I just do one pattern repeat per day I'll be done in two weeks, but shoot, I can't even keep up with that! Maybe now that the Oscar list is out I'll be able to get in some good knitting time while boning up for the 4th Annual Oscarette Party.  The checklist is long, but I'm hoping to do a lot of movie watching in the next month:

Avatar
The Blind Side
District 9
An Education
The Hurt Locker
Inglourious Basterds
Precious
A Serious Man
Up
Up in the Air
Crazy Heart
A Single Man
The Last Station
The Messenger
The Last Station
The Lovely Bones
Nine
Coraline
Fantastic Mr. Fox
The Princess and the Frog
The Secret of Kells
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Sherlock Holmes
The Young Victoria
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The White Ribbon
Bright Star
Coco Before Chanel

And that's not even counting Foreign Language Film, Documentaries, or Shorts!


Apparently I've only seen Star Trek, Transformers 2, Invictus and Julie & Julia. I've been slacking in the movie department this year. Assuming 2 hours per movie, that's at least 56 hours of movies in the next month, and plenty of those are not on Netflix. *sigh* Another year I don't bring home the Oscarette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment