Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 knitting roundup

In 2011 I finished 18 projects.  In 2012 - a whopping 32. And that's not counting the dolman sweater that I'm two thirds of the way through or the blanket that I have a foot done on, or the project I just started last weekend. It's a tad skewed because most of the projects were Husky Beer Koozies, but hey, technically I completed two projects for every set of koozies, so I don't feel bad about them upping my completed number.

Totals completed in 2012:
 
- Baby Hats - 2
- Adult Hats - 9

 

- Koozies (pairs) - 7
- Mitts (pairs) - 6


 - Shawl/Scarf - 2
- Dish Rags - 2
- Baby Sweaters - 2
- Adult Sweaters - 2 (one worked almost entirely in 2011, but completed in 2012)



I knit a total of 40 skeins of yarn. Approximately 4,313 yards of yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment