Monday, June 21, 2010

Slouchy Mama, part 2

I finally finished stitching in the ends on both of my Slouchy Mama hats and found a head to model them.

The original:

I didn't like the look of the X, but I liked the look of the hat in general.

So I made another one. This time I changed the decrease pattern from *K2tog, k to last two stiches on needle, ssk* to *k2tog, k until middle of needle (start with 6, then decrease by one stitch each row), k2tog, k to end of needle*. This gives the more common "swirly" pattern. I like it much better.

Think I'll keep this one. We'll see where the spare goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment